yourself regarding the use we make of your Personal Data.
it means the Website and/or the Application.
2. Primary Data Controller
The primary data controller is Wannaplay Corp constituted in Delaware with registration number 6356108 en 22
de marzo de 2017, Tax Id. (EIN): 32-0539006, and postal address in 1000 N. West St., Ste. 1501, City of
Wilmington, New Castle County 19801, Delaware, y domicilio postal: 40 SW 13th Street, Suite 804, Miami
Florida, 33130 (referred to over and below as “Wannaplay” or “we”, indistinctly).
3. Personal data that we collect and use
In order that you may use our services, we collect and use information and data that you provide us:
- We will collect and use the personal data that you provide us when creating a user account: names and
surnames, password, email address, telephone numbers, address, postcode, city/town, country, banking
information, credit card and other payment details and birth date.
- We will also collect use personal data that we may access through your use of the services we provide:
your location, your IP address; the services you use, the ID code we assign to your user account, your
Platform navigation (including, but not only, date and time of access, clicks made, etc); your hardware
device, software and browser.
- We will collect and use the personal information we gather from your linked social networks, in case you
have accepted their terms and conditions.
The information and data we collect will be referred to below as “Personal Data”.
4. Use and purposes for processing Personal Data
The purposes we will use your Personal Data are listed below, stating how long we will use your data and what
4.1. To provide a service
The use of your Personal Data is needed so that we provide you with our services: i.e. contact a sport fields
renter on your behalf. We will use your Personal Data for this purpose until you notify us you will not be
using our services anymore and eliminate your User Account. The service provided includes:
- Create, use, modify and manage your User Account. To complete your registration, we store information
about you, including contact information. You may modify your Personal Data that you have provided on
creation through our Platform.
- Monitor the Services you use. We will use this data to know where do you usually access our services so
that we provide a useful service.
- Contact you Contactar contigo in order to give you information relative to a reservation and/or our
services. These contacts may be made through email, sms, phone, postal service or the Platform.
- Allow you to check your service history. In order to do that, you can access it through the “Menu >
Payments > History” section in the Platform.
- Offer help. Through our Help Center we offer assistance regarding doubts, comments, suggestions or
problems with our Service you may have. Said help can only be provided if we can collect and use your
We will use your Personal Data for promotion and analysis of our services and those of our affiliated
partners, via e-mail, telephone, mail or online media. To this end, we will draw a profile of the User so
that we know who our customers are. We will mainly record your preferences and factual information about the
frequency with which you rent, and where. You may request at any time that we stop profiling you or your
account as a User and/or that we stop contacting you with offers and promotions. We will use your Personal
Data while we have your consent and until you notify us otherwise, whether you stop using our services or
eliminate your account
4.3. Improve our service.
We monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our services in order to detect and correct errors in our
process. To this end, we will use your Personal Data until you eliminate your User Account.
4.4. Fraud prevention
To prevent fraud and to ensure our services are not misused, we may have to reveal your Personal Data to
third parties or authorities. To this end, we will use your Personal Data until you eliminate your User
If you share your opinion of our service with us, contact us with a question, report or complaint, we will
process the Personal Data you provide us. To this end, we will use your Personal Data until you eliminate
your User Account.
5. Legal Basis
Wannaplay needs a legal basis to use your Personal Data, we specify this below.
5.1. Provide a service
Your Personal Data is needed to prepare and/or perform the contract between you and Wannaplay.
Wannaplay has a legitimate interest to promote and provide relevant offers to its users, and consent where
5.3. Improve our service
Wannaplay has a legitimate interest to perform tests and analyze the information obtained from running its
service in order to improve it.
5.4. Fraud prevention
Wannaplay has a legitimate interest and in some cases statutory obligation to prevent fraud and misuses of
the services it provides.
Wannaplay has a legitimate interest to know your perception of Wannaplay and address your concerns,
questions, reports or concerns.
6. Third parties
Para poder prestarte el Servicio necesitamos compartir tus Datos Personales con otros usuarios, con
proveedores externos que nos ayudan con diferentes cuestiones relacionadas con el Servicio y con terceras
partes. A continuación te indicamos quiénes son estos terceros:
- Usuarios. Es imprescindible que les facilitemos algunos de tus Datos Personales para que puedan
identificarte, en qué ubicación te encuentras, a qué distancia, cuánto tiempo falta para que llegues a
un punto determinado o la valoración que te han dado otros usuarios.
- Entidades que nos ayudan con diferentes cuestiones relacionadas con el Servicio. Nos aseguramos de que
todos nuestros proveedores que pueden tener acceso a tus Datos Personales actúen de manera confidencial,
leal y cumpliendo escrupulosamente la normativa aplicable sobre protección de datos. A tal fin, les
exigimos que formalicen con nosotros acuerdos específicos que regulan la utilización por su parte de tus
- Autoridades u organismos públicos para el desarrollo de sus funciones. En algunas ocasiones, la
normativa nos obliga a ceder tus Datos Personales a autoridades u organismos públicos para que puedan
desarrollar sus funciones, por ejemplo, autoridades fiscales o judiciales. De este modo, los utilizarán
para sus propios fines.
Algunas de los terceros se encuentran situados o pueden acceder a tus Datos Personales desde países fuera de
el Área Económica Europea. Hemos tomado medidas para que las transferencias de Datos Personales cumplan con
la normativa pertinente.
7. Your rights.
As a User you have the following rights:
- Access. You have the statutory right to know what personal data of yours we have stored
and to whom we have disclosed it. You can access most of the personal data (such as the data provided by
you and usage data) via the Platform. If you wish to inspect the personal data processed by Felyx any
further, please contact us via the Help Center. We may disregard excessive requests.
- Rectification. You have the statutory right to rectify/correct your personal data and
the right, in certain specific cases, to have your personal data erased; In fact, you have the
obligation to keep your Personal Data up to date.
- Suppression. You have the right to have your Personal Data suppressed or erased. This
might render our services impossible to provide.
- Restriction. You have the statutory right to restrict our processing of your Personal
Data, limiting the way we can use it. You may do so (i) when you consider the Personal Data to be
inaccurate, until we verify or rectify it (ii) when we no longer need your Personal Data but you do in
order to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim (iii) when you object to us processing your
Personal Data and we are considering whether our legitimate grounds override yours (iv) when your
Personal Data has been unlawfully processed.
- Portability. You have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly
used and machine readable format. You also have the right to request us to transmit this data directly
to another controller.
- Object. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data at any
- Opposition. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal
You may exercise these rights at any time and free of charge (In case of repetitive or unreasonable
inquiries, Wannaplay is entitled to charge a fee). To exercise these rights you may do so through the Help
Center on the Platform.